This beginner course in micro soldering is perfect if you are new to the microsoldering industry and have none or little knowledge of circuits or re-working small components.
The course will entail the back end circuits only and will not include radio frequency implementation. But will involve the following:
• System BOM (Build on manufacture)
• System Mechanical components. (Parts)
• System Testpoints.
• Bootstrapping.(pull up or down)
• JTAG, USB and XTAL.
• PCIE interfacing.
• MIPI & ISP.
• LPDP. Low power data point.
• Serial communication and SMC serial master controller.
• GPIO general purpose on/off
• UART universal asynchronous receive and transmit.
• AOP (audio and taptic interface.
• System Power PMU BUCK converters and LDO low drop out.
• Boost and system requirements using This regulator.
• Charger, wireless charging and charging management.
• Audio interface and conversion from analogue to digital.
• Short range transmission and reception (NFC and WiFi)
The Level 2 will give you a steadfast introduction to level three bench repairs on mobile technology. The course will cover the following:
*Introduction to tools, working practices and techniques that will give you the confidence to work for yourself or your employer.
*Introduction to Schematics and board design layout. Understanding how to see faults in a technical view allowing you to identify components fast and efficiently.
*Introduction to chipsets and their purpose on the device.
Through the week you will learn practical repair of the most common faults in iPhones due to variating circumstances. Flex damage (bending of the PCB) human error (technician damage) liquid ingress (water damage) and component failure (manufacturing flaw).
Upon completion you will know how to rework the following circuts:
1 The Backlight circuit
2 The Display circuit
3 The Touch circuit
4 The Charging and interface circuit
5 The Power management circuit
6 The Audio circuit
7 The Taptic Circuit
8 The Wireless circuit WiFi and Bluetooth
9 The peripheral circuit
10 Show in a documented way your ability to perform tasks in a professional manner
Ireland And UK - London , Manchester, Glasgow, Wales
The course will give you the platform to build on a successful career path in electronics and electronics repair.
The course will guide you through the design and implementation of electronic circuits within our world.
1. Learn what microcontrollers and power saving controllers do and how they function.
2. Learn what SMD components are used for and the purpose for such components.
3. Learn how to work with micro-soldering tools to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Learn circuit routing through the primary use of schematic drawings.
5. Learn to diagnose faults using the tools ZXW, Wuxinji and multimeters.
The course will proceed over five days with each day being split into a morning and afternoon session.
The morning session will be in the theory process, involving component design and use.
The afternoon session will be putting the technical knowledge learned alongside with practical skills to use in a workshop environment.
The course will demand working with live repairs and live diagnostics procedures and practices from the outset.
The student will have sufficient time to be assessed.
A training plan drawn up and any improvement needed is implemented.
To provide a structure that all of the below can absorb by using a simple form of techniques that all
We will find a common ground with the advantages of group discussion where the student can excel beyond their expectations.
Materials & Resources
Assessments will be graded daily and discussed with the mentors of Enable Academy Ltd to provide a solid foundation and certification of electronic repair to the standards of the industry.