The advanced micro soldering course offers a level 3 certification and is a perfect fit for technicians who are in a rework environment or have experience in chipset repair and want to improve their knowledge of circuitry.
This is beneficial if your workplace is a fast-paced industry and the technician needs to produce a good yield of repairs in the working day to keep your customer base content.
You will learn the skills to think on your feet in an analytical context.
This will enable you to have the answer to the fault without having to seek reference, you will know how to solve the problems immediately. This increases productivity by 50% making your business grow.
Through the week you will learn advanced repair (deep fix) faults in iPhones due to variating circumstances.
Flex damage (bending of the PCB) human error (technician damage) liquid ingress (water damage) and component failure (manufacturing flaw)
Level 3 course
This course presumes you have a basic knowledge of modern chipsets used in today’s technology in the back end circuits. (Human interface peripheral).
The course will provide an ideal platform from the leap from standard microcontrollers to the processing and memory functions integrating transmission and reception through the radio circuit or front end.
Front end entails a high degree of multiplexing from the microphone analogue signal being converted from Analogue to Digital ADC then routed to the Applications Processor to the modulator/demodulator (modem) and demodulated to analogue. From the modem it is sent to the transceivers and depending on the system Intel or Qualcomm the best power amplification is selected to perform the best transmission spectrum. From the power amplification it then is sent through the relevant antenna switch and the voice is transmitted. The process is simply reversed for received but without the need for power amplification.
The course will cover the following:
• System BOM (Build on manufacture)
• System Mechanical components. (Parts)
• System Testpoints.
• Bootstrapping.(pull up or down)
• JTAG, USB and XTAL.
• PCIE interfacing.
• MIPI & ISP.
• LPDP. Low power data point.
• Serial communication and SMC serial master controller.
• GPIO general purpose on/off
• UART universal asynchronous receive and transmit.
• AOP (audio and taptic interface).
• System Power PMU BUCK converters and LDO low drop out.
• Boost and system requirements using This regulator.
• Charger, wireless charging and charging management.
• Audio interface and conversion from analogue to digital.
Applications Processing and the functions, boot loaders to Bios
• Modulation and Demodulation (modem)
• Transmitter / Receiver (WTR)
• Power Amplification and it’s purpose.
• Antenna Switching
• Low Noise Amplification
• Triplexing, duplexing and switching
• How the whole system works from ADC to DAC MUX to DEMUX.
ENABLE ACADEMY ADVANCED
The course will give you the platform to build on a successful career path in electronics and electronics repair.
The course will guide you through the design and implementation of electronic circuits within our world.
1. Learn what microcontrollers and power saving controllers do and how they function.
2. Learn what SMD components are used for and the purpose for such components.
3. Learn how to work with micro-soldering tools to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
4. Learn circuit routing through the primary use of schematic drawings.
5. Learn to diagnose faults using the tools ZXW, Wuxinji and multimeters.
The course will proceed over five days with each day being split into a morning and afternoon session.
The morning session will be in the theory process, involving component design and use.
The afternoon session will be putting the technical knowledge learned alongside with practical skills to use in a workshop environment.
The course will demand working with live repairs and live diagnostics procedures and practices from the outset.
The student will have sufficient time to be assessed.
A training plan drawn up and any improvement needed is implemented.
To provide a structure that all of the below can absorb by using a simple form of techniques that all
We will find a common ground with the advantages of group discussion where the student can excel beyond their expectations.
Materials & Resources
Assessments will be graded daily and discussed with the mentors of Enable Academy Ltd to provide a solid foundation and certification of electronic repair to the standards of the industry.